Charger II-SF Side-Discharge Tender
The Charger II-SF Side-Discharge Tender is efficient, unloading up to 4,000 pounds per minute. The discharge auger rests on the fender for safe and easy transport. A hydraulic cylinder folds the discharge tube out to the unloading position. Another hydraulic cylinder raises or lowers the discharge tube to the desired height.
- 9″ carbon steel floor auger with adjustable speed control
- 15’ hydraulic side folding 9” carbon steel discharge auger
- Clean-out doors under each compartment
- Pit dump slide gate on base of discharge auger
- Stainless steel dump gates, transitions and auger tubes
- 12 gauge stainless steel tube with removable end caps under the hopper assembly
- Floor auger has adjustable speed controls to allow for different density materials
- Augers are constructed with mild steel helicoid auger flighting and mild steel pipe
- Discharge auger extentions
- All of the augers are available with optional stainless steel flighting as well as stainless steel pipe.